Cyclones Frozen 5K/10K
February 4 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm EST$35 – $40
Cincinnati Cyclones Frozen 5K/10K
Saturday, February 4, 2023
The Cincinnati Cyclones are proud to present the Frozen 5K/10K to benefit the Cincinnati Cyclones Foundation. Each year, thousands of brave runners take to the streets in support of youth hockey programs in our community. Our unique race takes you on a course along the Banks of the Ohio River and through Cincinnati’s Transit Center underneath second street! Join Twister, Puckchop, and thousands of other brave souls as we support the Cincinnati Cyclones Foundation in the process!
Every Participant Will Receive:
- Long Sleeve Tech Shirt
- Finisher Medal
- 1 Cyclones Voucher Good For Any 2022-23 Regular Season Home Game
- Hot Chocolate after the race
- 5K: $35 (Price Increases 1/1)
- 10K: $40 (Price Increases 1/1)
- Online Registration ends at 8pm on February 3
- Walk Up Registration will be available at Heritage Bank Center during bib pickup + the morning of the race
Bib pickup will be located inside Heritage Bank Center on the Plaza level behind sections 102-111.
- Thursday, February 2 12:00-6:00
- Friday, February 3 12:00 – 6:00
- Friday, February 3 6:15 – End of Second Intermission (During Cyclones Game)
(must have a Cyclones Game Ticket to pick up your bib at the game)
- Saturday, February 4 7:30 – 9:00
(Race starts at 9:00am SHARP. The Start Line is approximately a 5 minute walk from the venue)
Roads begin to close at 7:00am, so come early!
Parking: You are welcome to park on the Northern lane of Mehring Way next to Heritage Bank Center on Thursday and Friday for free (prior to 6pm). Enter the Security Entrance at the corner of Mehring Way and Old Broadway and take the elevator to the 4th floor (Plaza Level).
1) Walk-Up Registration (behind section 104): We will offer walk-up registration on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday morning. Stop by the registration table should you still need to register. We accept Credit Cards and Cash.
2) Bib Pickup (behind section 106): This is the first place you need to go. Bibs will be sorted alphabetically by your last name. Your voucher for the Cyclones game is on your bib. If you purchased additional vouchers you will receive them here as well.
–The only thing you need in order to run the race is your bib. Stations 3-5 will remain open at Heritage Bank Center on Saturday until 10am, so if there is a line you can come back after the race–
3) T-Shirt Pickup (behind section 108): Show the person at the table your bib so that they can verify the t-shirt size you registered for. Everyone will receive a shirt! They will be distributed on a first-come-first-serve basis. If we run out of the size you registered for we will mail you your shirt after the race. Exchanges are available on a first-come first-serve basis AFTER the race (only if there are extras that were not pre-ordered).
4) Bag Check (behind section 110): Tear off the bag check tab off your bib and give it the person at the bag check table along with your bag (bags will be provided if you don’t have one). The tab has your bib number on it, so that is how we will identify your bag when you return. Please use the bag you receive at Bib Pickup!
5) Box Office (behind section 140): Redeem the game voucher (included on your bib) & hand it to the box office to redeem for a ticket to any 2021-22 regular season game. If you ordered additional vouchers please pick them up prior to going to the box-office. If you want to sit together the transaction must happen at the same time.
- 10K and 5K (Runners and Walkers) will start together at 9:00am sharp. We ask that walkers start in the back. The split for 10K runners will occur on Freedom Way at about Mile 3.
- Running Strollers are permitted. Please be mindful of your starting position.
- All runners will receive a voucher good for any 2020-21 regular season Cincinnati Cyclones Game (on your bib). These vouchers must be redeemed for tickets at the Heritage Bank Center Box Office.
- A Bag Check will be offered at the Finish Line (inside Heritage Bank Center) from 6:30am – 11:00am on race day. Feel free to drop off your jackets, cell phones, keys, and any other personal belongings free of charge! We will have your bag ready for you inside Heritage Bank Center at the Cyclones Information Booth when you finish.
- The race will be chip timed. Your chip will be attached to your bib.
- Restrooms will be available inside Heritage Bank Center as early as 6am prior to the race. A few portalets will be available on Mehring Way and at each water stop.
- Registrations are non-refundable.