Whether you want to run a 5K and don’t know where to start or you used to run and are trying to ease back into it, we are here to help! Our beginning program (Couch to 5K) is designed to take participants through a run/walk program until they can ultimately build up to running a full 5K.
Our goal race this year is the Jingle Bell Run 5K, which takes place on December 9 at the Northern Kentucky Convention Center.
Monday, October 16
Edgewood, KY 148 Barnwood Dr, Edgewood, KY 41017
Mariemont, OH 7433 Wooster Pike, Cincinnati OH 45227
Florence, KY 8544 US 42, Florence, KY 41042
Training runs/walks will be:
- Mondays at 6:30 p.m.
- Thursdays at 6:30 p.m.
Our program is open to people of all abilities! If you are getting back into running, want to begin running, or want to just get off the couch and move, we have a group for you.
Training Schedules: will be shared in private newsletter.
Training Program Benefits:
• A training plan specific to the Jingle Bell Run
• Hydration on routes for longer runs
• A Tri-State Running Company technical tee
• Periodic free injury screens with area professionals to keep you on track
• Private Facebook group to interact with your coaches and fellow members
• Pace coaches dedicated to helping you reach your goals
The cost for the 5K training program is $60, and you can sign in-store, or by using the link below.
If you have any questions, please call: Edgewood – 859-341-9999 or email: [email protected].