Do you want to increase your speed and run a PR? If you answered yes OR you just need the motivation, accountability, and partnership of working out with someone, join us! Due to COVID-19, we have added new safety precautions and protocols to help keep you safe.
This session we are training for:
- City of Edgewood/Tri-State Running Company 5K on July 3rd
The cost of the training program is $50. We provide training plans, coaches, routes, a happy hour to celebrate, swag, and lots of encouragement.
2 Training group options:
- Intermediate Run/Walk: take the next step with 3:1 intervals
- Intermediate Run Only: improve your times.
Edgewood, KY Intermediate Run/Walk and Intermediate Run Only
Wednesday Night – Edgewood
· 6:10 PM – Run/Walk to Walk group
· 6:20 PM – 11:00 to 12:00 group
· 6:30 PM – 9:30 to 10:30 group
· 6:40 PM – Sub-8 group to 9:15
Saturday Morning – Edgewood
· 7:30 AM – Run/Walk to Walk group
· 7:40 AM – 11:00 to 12:00 group
· 7:50 AM – 9:30 to 10:30 group
· 8:00 AM – Sub-8 to 9:15 group
Training will begin Saturday, May 8th.
Optional run Tuesday’s 6:30pm at Wooden Cask Brewery. Attendance also earns you rewards throughout the season.
Mariemont, OH Intermediate Run/Walk and Intermediate Run Only
Tuesday Night – Mariemont
- 6:20 PM – 10:30 to Run/Walk group
- 6:30 PM – 9:00 to 10:15 group
- 6:40 PM – Sub-8 to 8:45 group
Saturday Morning – Mariemont
- 7:40 AM – 10:30 to Run/Walk group
- 7:50 AM – 9:00 to 10:15 group
- 8:00 AM – Sub-8 to 8:45 group
- Training will begin Saturday, May 8th.
- Optional run Thursday’s 6:30pm at Little Miami Brewing Company. Attendance also earns you rewards throughout the season.
COVID-19 Precautions and Protocols
With the pandemic still looming we are introducing procedures to ensure we follow all safety guidelines. We are confident that these changes will not negatively impact your running experience.
- We will stagger our weeknight and Saturday runs. The breakdown is TBD and will be based on pace group size.
- For the time being, we will not be providing water stops on the runs. We recommend that you carry your own hand-held water bottle or hydration vest.
- Mask wearing will be required during the pre-run meeting, while inside the store, and anytime you are not able to maintain proper social distancing. Runners can remove them while actively running but are encouraged to carry them and utilize as needed.
- We will provide key buckets and will have disinfecting wipes available to eliminate any germs and cross contamination. Please consider detaching your car key and keeping it with you.
- Meeting locations will be outside of the store for social distance purposes. We recommend waiting in your car if you arrive early.
Sign Up Here! or in-store.
If you have additional questions, email us at [email protected] or call one of our locations:
Edgewood – 859-341-9999 OR Mariemont – 513-407-6441 with any questions!