Our Couch to Half Marathon training group is offered at our FLORENCE STORE ONLY. It is for beginning runners.
If you want to be motivated by friends with similar goals, have structure and support during your training, gain strength to finish a race, get healthy and lose weight, sleep better at night, and enjoy all of the other benefits of running then join us for the Couch to Half Marathon training group for the Flying Pig Weekend Half Marathon presented by Paycor.
Thursday, January 18
Florence Location: 8544 U.S. 42 Suite 700, Florence, KY 41042
Training runs/walks will be:
- Thursdays at 6:30 p.m.
- Saturdays at 8:00 a.m.
This program is designed for absolute beginners. Over the course of the season, we will provide you with the tools you need to complete your half marathon. But more importantly, we will be your resource to help change your life. To make running, walking, and moving an integral part of your life. To improve your overall health and wellness. So, if you are getting back into running, want to begin running, or want to just get off the couch, this group is for you.
Training Program Benefits:
- Tri-State Running Company Tech Shirt along with a pair of running socks.
- 16-week training plan
- Weekly email newsletters to keep you up to date on the latest happenings that are just for Training Group members such as vendor demo runs, just-for-members shopping nights, and exclusive cross training opportunities.
- Dedicated Facebook page
- Coaches leading you each run who are committed to your success.
- Hydration stops on routes.
- Growing knowledge to be a successful runner.
- Clinics & Free Injury Screenings to keep you strong & healthy as you reach your goals with certified specialists in the NKY area.
- Race Day support
- Pre- and Post-Race meeting area – a supervised spot to leave personal belongings.
- Post-race celebration at the Tri-State Running Company tents with beverages, treats, and more!
The cost to join is $125, and you can sign up in-store, or online using the link below.
If you have any questions, please call: Florence – 859-534-0778 or email: [email protected].
Little Miami Brewing Company We work hard and play harder! Locally owned and operated in Milford, they take great pride in brewing some of the best beer in Cincinnati. Join us every Thursday night from their Brew Pub and stick around afterwards for food and drinks. Not to mention they provide the best beer at our post-race Flying Pig Party!
Mount Lookout Chiropractic The official sports medicine partner of Tri-State Running Company Mariemont. They provide personalized care utilizing cutting edge chiropractic treatment, integrated with physical therapy/rehabilitation, acupuncture, and nutrition.
Oxford Physical Therapy: The official sports medicine provider of Tri-State Running Company Edgewood. With offices located throughout Northern Kentucky, including: Crestview Hills, Florence, Independence and Dry Ridge, Oxford Physical Therapy Centers lead in musculoskeletal healthcare by serving, rehabilitating, and caring for the total patient and athlete. Patients receive a free initial consultations at any of their centers. At Oxford Physical Therapy, you may receive physical therapy without a doctor’s prescription. They are true community partners.
Feetures socks are engineered with anatomical design and targeted compression, providing a custom-like fit and reduced risk of blisters. Feetures has generously outfitted all our training group members with a pair of socks this training season.