Whether you want to run a 5K and don’t know where to start or you used to run and are trying to ease back into it, we are here to help! Our beginning program (Couch to 5K) is designed to take participants through a run/walk program until they can ultimately build up to running a full 5K.
Our goal race this year is the City of Edgewood/Tri-State Running Company 5K on July 4.
Monday, May 9 at our Edgewood, Florence, and Mariemont locations.
Training runs will be:
- Mondays at 6:30 p.m.
- Thursdays at 6:30 p.m.
Our program is open to people of all abilities! If you are getting back into running, want to begin running, or want to just get off the couch and walk, we have a group for you.
Training Program Benefits
- Race Day support
- Pre- and Post-Race meeting area – a supervised spot to leave personal belongings.
- Post-race celebration at the Tri-State Running Company tents with beverages, treats, and more!
- Exclusive shopping opportunities
- A Tri-State Running Company logo tech shirt
- Weekly emails to keep you up to date on the latest happenings for the group and in-store!
- Dedicated Facebook page
- Eight-week training schedule
The cost to join is $60 in-store.
If you have any questions please call: Edgewood – 859-341-9999 or email: [email protected]