Whether you want to run a 5K and don’t know where to start or you used to run and are trying to ease back into it, we are here to help! Our beginning program (Couch to 5K) is designed to take participants through a run/walk program until they can ultimately build up to running a full 5K. We also offer a walk only training program to help get you moving!
Our goal races this year are the City of Edgewood/Tri-State Running Company 5K
Monday, May 13th
Edgewood, KY 148 Barnwood Dr., Edgewood, KY 41017
Training runs will be:
- Mondays at 6:30 PM
- Thursdays at 6:30 PM
The cost for the 5K training program is $50.
Our program is open to people of all abilities! If you are getting back into running, want to begin running, or want to just get off the couch and walk, we have a group for you.
Training Schedules: Will be shared in closed Facebook group
Training Program Benefits:
- Race Day support
- Pre- and Post-Race meeting area – a supervised spot to leave personal belongings.
- Post-race celebration at the Tri-State Running Company tents with beverages, treats, and more!
- A happy hour to celebrate how far you’ve come in training
- Exclusive shopping opportunities
- A Tri-State Running Company logo tech shirt
- Weekly emails to keep you up-to-date on the latest happenings for the group and in-store!
- Dedicated Facebook page
- Training routes
- Hydration stops on routes
You can sign up online – TSRC couch to 5K training – or in-store.
If you have any questions please call: Edgewood – 859-341-9999 or email: email@example.com.