Sign up once and have registration for the following training sessions for 2021
- Flying Pig Full or ½ Marathon
- Heart Mini Marathon
- Hyde Park Blast
- Edgewood 5K
- Fall Full or ½ Marathon
- Queen Bee
- Cold Feet
- Impossible is Nothing (Couch to 5K)
You will receive all perks associated with those groups and a $25 gift certificate. This option runs January – December.
Cost for the Full-year option is $260
Example of some of the benefits that come with our training groups
- 3 weekly run options for you that are fully supported with routes.
- Pace Group Coaches leading you each run who are committed to your success.
- A wide range of pace groups to join that include run, run/walk and walk only.
- An 18 Week Training Plan for you to follow that includes practice races.
- Intervals, Hills and Tempo Runs included in the plan to increase your overall strength.
- Post Run Beer and Happy Hours to celebrate your achievements with the help of Little Miami Brewing Company!
- Tri-State Running Company Tech Shirt along with a pair of running socks.
- Picnic celebration after the 22/12 mile training run – celebrate the TAPER!
- Pasta Party to carb load before the Flying Pig weekend!
- Race Day support with coaches on the course.
- Tri-State Running Company cheer zones along the course to provide motivation.
- A supervised area for you to leave personal belongings during your race.
- Post-race celebration at the Tri-State Running Company tents with beverages, treats, and more!
- Weekly email newsletters to keep you up-to-date on the latest happenings that are just for Training Group members such as vendor demo runs, just-for-members shopping nights, and exclusive cross training opportunities.
- Dedicated Facebook page just for our Training Group Members.
- Clinics & Free Injury Screenings to keep your strong & healthy as you reach your goal with certified specialists in the Cincy & NKY area.
We know that life happens. Participants have three
workout options each week to choose from. If you are unable to make a
Tuesday workout in Mariemont, come to Edgewood and join on Wednesday
evening or vice versa. Group runs at both location are available for
participants to choose from.
COVID-19 Precautions and Protocols
With the pandemic still looming we are introducing procedures to ensure we follow all safety guidelines. We are confident that these changes will not negatively impact your running experience.
- We will stagger our weeknight and Saturday runs. The breakdown is TBD and will be based on pace group size.
- For the time being, we will not be providing water stops on the runs. We recommend that you carry your own hand-held water bottle or hydration vest.
- Mask wearing will be required during the pre-run meeting, while inside the store, and anytime you are not able to maintain proper social distancing. Runners can remove them while actively running but are encouraged to carry them and utilize as needed.
- We will provide key buckets and will have disinfecting wipes available to eliminate any germs and cross contamination. Please consider detaching your car key and keeping it with you.
- Meeting locations will be outside of the store for social distance purposes. We recommend waiting in your car if you arrive early.
- There will not be a babysitting option this year.
If you have additional questions, email us at [email protected] or call one of our locations: Edgewood – 859-341-9999 OR Mariemont – 513-407-6441
Please download and fill-out the Emergency Contact Form prior to running with us.
Training Group Sponsors
Mount Lookout Chiropractic The official sports medicine partner of Tri-State Running Company Mariemont. They provide personalized care utilizing cutting edge chiropractic treatment, integrated with physical therapy/rehabilitation, acupuncture and nutrition.
New Balance Committed to the Cincinnati running community, our friends from New Balance are our official footwear and apparel sponsor!
Little Miami Brewing Company We work hard and play harder! Locally owned and operated in Milford, they take great pride in brewing some of the best beer in Cincinnati. Join us every Thursday night from their Brew Pub and stick around afterwards for food and drinks. Not to mention they provide the best beer at our post-race Flying Pig Party!