Sign up once and have registration for the following training sessions for the entire year.
- Flying Pig Full or ½ Marathon
- Heart Mini Marathon
- Hyde Park Blast
- Edgewood 5K
- Fall Full or ½ Marathon
- Queen Bee
- Honor Run 1/2 Marathon
- Cold Feet
- Couch to 5K
You will receive all perks associated with those groups and a $25 store credit. This option runs January – December.
Example of some of the benefits that come with our training groups
- 3 weekly run options for you that are fully supported with routes.
- Pace Group Coaches leading you each run who are committed to your success.
- A wide range of pace groups to join that include run, run/walk and walk only.
- An 18 Week Training Plan for you to follow that includes practice races.
- Intervals, Hills, and Tempo Runs included in the plan to increase your overall strength.
- Tri-State Running Company Tech Shirt along with a pair of running socks.
- Picnic celebration after the 22/13-mile training run – celebrate the TAPER!
- Pasta Party to carb load before the Flying Pig weekend!
- Race Day support with coaches on the course.
- Tri-State Running Company cheer zones along the course to provide motivation.
- A supervised area for you to leave personal belongings during your race.
- Post-race celebration at the Tri-State Running Company tents with beverages, treats, and more!
- Weekly email newsletters to keep you up to date on the latest happenings that are just for Training Group members such as vendor demo runs, just-for-members shopping nights, and exclusive cross training opportunities.
- Dedicated Facebook page just for our Training Group Members.
- Clinics & Free Injury Screenings to keep you strong & healthy as you reach your goal with certified specialists in the Cincy & NKY area.
We know that life happens. Participants have three workout options each week to choose from. If you are unable to make a Tuesday workout in Mariemont, come to Edgewood and join on Wednesday evening or vice versa. Group runs at both locations are available for participants to choose from.
The cost to join is $310, and you can sign up in-store, or click the link below to register online.
If you have additional questions, email us at [email protected] or call one of our locations: Edgewood – 859-341-9999 OR Mariemont – 513-407-6441
Training Group Sponsors
Mount Lookout Chiropractic The official sports medicine partner of Tri-State Running Company Mariemont. They provide personalized care utilizing cutting edge chiropractic treatment, integrated with physical therapy/rehabilitation, acupuncture and nutrition.
Little Miami Brewing Company We work hard and play harder! Locally owned and operated in Milford, they take great pride in brewing some of the best beer in Cincinnati. Join us every Thursday night from their Brew Pub and stick around afterwards for food and drinks. Not to mention they provide the best beer at our post-race Flying Pig Party!
Oxford Physical Therapy: The official sports medicine provider of Tri-State Running Company Edgewood. With offices located throughout Northern Kentucky, including: Crestview Hills, Florence, Independence and Dry Ridge, Oxford Physical Therapy Centers lead in musculoskeletal healthcare by serving, rehabilitating, and caring for the total patient and athlete. Patients receive a free initial consultations at any of their centers. At Oxford Physical Therapy, you may receive physical therapy without a doctor’s prescription. They are true community partners.
Feetures socks are engineered with anatomical design and targeted compression, providing a custom-like fit and reduced risk of blisters. Feetures has generously outfitted all our training group members with a pair of socks this training season.