There are many options for full or half marathons in the fall: the Marshall University Half/Full Marathon, the Nationwide Children’s Hospital Columbus Marathon, and the local races: the Queen Bee Half Marathon and the Honor Run Half Marathon.
Join us to train for any of the above races and have fun! Our programs are designed to help get you to the finish line, but most importantly, our groups are fun. The culture of our groups is to help and support each other. From runners to walkers, coaches to participants, and store staff, we all care for one another and thrive on the success of each and every one of our group members. People who train with us make friends for life!
Our Fall Program:
The fall training program’s target races are the Marshall University (full or half), the Queen Bee Half Marathon, and the Honor Run Half Marathon – but feel free to sign up for your favorite!
We will have training groups out of both locations, Edgewood, KY and Mariemont, OH, with many different pace groups for runners, run/walkers, and walkers.
Training begins Saturday, July 6th at 7:00a with half marathoners running 3 miles and full marathoners running 6 miles.
Training Group Details
- Wednesdays at 6:30pm
- Saturdays at 7:00am
- Tuesdays at 6:30pm
- Saturdays at 7:00am
The cost of the half and full training group programs is $114. Our program is a mixture of long runs, recovery runs, speed work, races and hill repeats. Not only will you finish the race, we will help you get faster. Not interested in speed or hill repeats, no problem – we will adjust workouts to meet individual needs. We know that life happens. Participants have three workout options each week from which to choose. If you are unable to make a Tuesday workout in Mariemont, come to Edgewood and join on a Wednesday evening run or vice versa.
- 3 weekly run options for you that are fully supported with routes and refueling stations.
- Pace Group Coaches leading you each run who are committed to your success.
- A wide range of pace groups to join that include run, run/walk and walk only.
- An 18 Week Training Plan for you to follow that includes practice races.
- Intervals, Hills and Tempo Runs included in the plan to increase your overall strength.
- Tri-State Running Company Tech Shirt along with a pair of running socks.
- 14 Happy Hours
- Picnic celebration after the 22/12 mile training run – celebrate the TAPER!
- Pasta Party to carb load before the Marshall Marathon weekend!
- Race Day support with coaches on the course.
- Tri-State Running Company cheer zones along the course to provide motivation.
- A supervised area for you to leave personal belongings during your race.
- Post-race celebration at the Tri-State Running Company tents with beverages, treats, and more!
- Weekly email newsletters to keep you up-to-date on the latest happenings that are just for Training Group members such as vendor demo runs, just-for-members shopping nights, and exclusive cross training opportunities.
- Dedicated Facebook page just for our Training Group Members.
- Clinics & Free Injury Screenings to keep your strong & healthy as you reach your goal with certified specialists in the Cincy & NKY area.
NEW THIS SEASON – 10 Class Pack at It’s Working Out for excellent cross training and recovery opportunities!
We know that life happens. Participants have three workout options each week from which to choose. If you are unable to make a Tuesday workout in Mariemont, come to Edgewood and join on a Wednesday evening run or vice versa
Baby Sitting provided at both locations!
If you have additional questions, email us at [email protected] or call one of our locations: Edgewood – 859-341-9999 OR Mariemont – 513-407-6441