There are many options for full or half marathons in the fall: The Nationwide Children’s Hospital Columbus Marathon, the Indianapolis Monumental Marathon, and the local races: The Little Miami Half Marathon, the Queen Bee Half Marathon, and the Honor Run Half Marathon.
Join us to train for any of the above races and have fun! Our programs are designed to help get you to the finish line, but most importantly, our groups are fun. The culture of our groups is to help and support each other. From runners to walkers, coaches to participants, and store staff, we all care for one another and thrive on the success of each and every one of our group members. People who train with us make friends for life!
Our Fall Program:
The fall training program’s target races are the Indianapolis Monumental Marathon (full or half), the Queen Bee Half Marathon, and the Honor Run Half Marathon – but feel free to sign up for your favorite!
We will have training groups out of both, Edgewood, KY and Mariemont, OH, with many different pace groups for runners, interval runners, and walkers.
Training begins begins Tuesday, July 5th at Mariemont, and Wednesday, July 6th at Edgewood.
Training Group Details
- Wednesdays at 6:30pm
- Saturdays at 7:00am
- Training will begin Wednesday, July 6th.
- Optional run Tuesdays at 6:30 pm from Wooden Cask Brewery. Attendance also earns you rewards throughout the season.
- Tuesdays at 6:30pm
- Saturdays at 7:00am
- Training will begin Tuesday, July 5th.
- Optional run Thursdays at 6:30 pm from Little Miami Brewing Company. Attendance also earns you rewards throughout the season.
Our program is a mixture of long runs, recovery runs, speed work, races and hill repeats. Not only will you finish the race, we will help you get faster. Not interested in speed or hill repeats, no problem – we will adjust workouts to meet individual needs. We know that life happens. Participants have three workout options each week from which to choose. If you are unable to make a Tuesday workout in Mariemont, come to Edgewood and join on a Wednesday evening run or vice versa.
- Three weekly run options for you that are fully supported with routes and refueling stations.
- Pace Group Coaches leading you each run who are committed to your success.
- A wide range of pace groups to join that include run, run/walk and walk only.
- A 19 Week Training Plan for you to follow that includes practice races.
- Intervals, Hills and Tempo Runs included in the plan to increase your overall strength.
- Tri-State Running Company Tech Shirt along with a pair of running socks.
- Picnic celebration after the 22/12 mile training run – celebrate the TAPER!
- Pasta Party to carb load before the Indianapolis Marathon weekend!
- Race Day support with coaches on the course.
- Tri-State Running Company cheer zones along the course to provide motivation.
- A supervised area for you to leave personal belongings during your race.
- Post-race celebration at the Tri-State Running Company tents with beverages, treats, and more!
- Weekly email newsletters to keep you up-to-date on the latest happenings that are just for Training Group members such as vendor demo runs, just-for-members shopping nights, and exclusive cross training opportunities.
- Dedicated Facebook page just for our Training Group Members.
- Clinics & Free Injury Screenings to keep your strong & healthy as you reach your goal with certified specialists in the Cincy & NKY area.
- You can sign up in-store for $125
- You can signup through Eventbrite using the link below for $135 (Includes Eventbrite Fees)
If you have additional questions, email us at [email protected] or call one of our locations: Edgewood – 859-341-9999 OR Mariemont – 513-407-6441Indianapolis
Little Miami Brewing Company We work hard and play harder! Locally owned and operated in Milford, they take great pride in brewing some of the best beer in Cincinnati. Join us every Thursday night from their Brew Pub and stick around afterwards for food and drinks. Not to mention they provide the best beer at our post-race Flying Pig Party!
Mount Lookout Chiropractic The official sports medicine partner of Tri-State Running Company Mariemont. They provide personalized care utilizing cutting edge chiropractic treatment, integrated with physical therapy/rehabilitation, acupuncture and nutrition.
New Balance Committed to the Cincinnati running community, our friends from New Balance are our official footwear and apparel sponsor!
Oxford Physical Therapy: The official sports medicine provider of Tri-State Running Company Edgewood. With offices located throughout Northern Kentucky, including: Crestview Hills, Florence, Independence and Dry Ridge, Oxford Physical Therapy Centers lead in musculoskeletal healthcare by serving, rehabilitating, and caring for the total patient and athlete. Patients receive a free initial consultations at any of their centers. At Oxford Physical Therapy, you may receive physical therapy without a doctor’s prescription. They are true community partners.
The Madison Place Like running stores, coffee shops are special places; they are where people gather to meet friends, make friends, and socialize. The “Madison Place” is the perfect place to do all of this! Like us, locally owned and operated, they understand the role that they play to make our neighborhoods a better place to live. Be sure to check them out.